Do not close or refresh the BioSig-ID™ page on your computer or on your mobile device. Here are some tips for completing the process:
Capturing Your photo-ID:
- Place your document on a flat surface with an even background.
- Make sure there is a good border around the document so that all four corners are visible.
- Take the picture at a distance of approximately 4 inches.
- The document photo should be in landscape mode.
- They only thing in the frame should be the document and a border as shown below. Retry capturing the photo if the desk/edge of desk or other objects are in the photo.
- Avoid using your flash and make sure the photo is in good focus.
When taking the Selfie:
- Phone should be in Portrait mode.
- Avoid bright lights behind you.
- Do not pose (no angles or duckfaces), take the photo straight on.
- Do not wear a hat, sunglasses, scarf or any item that may obstruct the facial recognition process.
- Try to resemble the photo on your ID as much as possible.
If this article did not solve the issue, please submit a help desk ticket or update your existing one.