Do not close or refresh the BioSig-ID™ page on your computer or on your mobile device. Here are some tips for completing the process:
Capturing Your photo-ID:
- Place your document on a flat surface with an even background.
- Take the picture at a distance of approximately 4 inches.
- Match the orientation of your document to the orientation of the phone.
- Example: Document in landscape mode, hold your phone in landscape mode
- Example: Document in portrait mode, hold your phone in portrait mode
- Use the onscreen guides to frame your document, fill up the entire screen on your mobile device allowing all four corners to show.
- The only thing in the frame should be the document and a border as shown below. Retry capturing the photo if the desk/edge of desk or other objects are in the photo.
- Avoid using your flash and make sure the photo is in good focus.
When taking the Selfie:
- Phone should be in Portrait mode.
- Avoid bright lights behind you.
- Do not pose (no angles or duckfaces), take the photo straight on.
- Do not wear a hat, sunglasses, scarf or any item that may obstruct the facial recognition process.
- Try to resemble the photo on your ID as much as possible.
If this article did not solve the issue, please submit a help desk ticket or update your existing one.