The steps to go through a photo-ID check with a live agent, as part of the BioSig-ID™ enrollment process, are as follows:
- Launch the enrollment process for BioSig-ID™ to get to this screen
- Select the device that will be used
- Click the `Next` button to proceed
- Draw the first four character/number password for BioSig-ID™
- Click the `Next` button to continue
- The first password is always accepted and now it is important to draw it again as close as possible
IMPORTANT: It is natural to fail the next step if you are having a difficult time to draw the same characters again close enough to your first password. Try using the `Restart` button otherwise to start fresh and draw something else. For example use an `X` or `7` instead of a `0` as lines are easier than circular motions for some users. Another option is to draw smaller and/or slower. Everything you draw will be used to verify, so if you already know that something went wrong use the `Clear` button to redo the step you are at. Touchpad users might want to consider using both hands to allow more control in drawing while holding down the `left` button.
- After you are finished drawing it a second time click the `Next` button to continue
- To get a proper biometric profile you just have to draw it a third time
- After you are finished click the `Next` button to continue
- Your primary password for BioSig-ID™ is now enrolled and it is time to create a secondary profile with Click-ID™
- This is not an actual keyboard, but an image of one to make it easier to remember what points you click on. It is not a problem to create the same password that was used for the BioSig-ID™ profile, or pick something else (bulls eyes will appear after your selection)
- After creating the first profile click on the `Next` button to continue
- The first step is always accepted and now it is important to create it again as close as possible
- After you are finished creating it again click the `Next` button to continue
- Now just once more to finish the Click-ID™ enrollment
- Use the `Next` button to continue
- This now brings us to the BioProof-ID™ step to allow a live agent to verify your photo-ID (please use the `system test` link if you have not yet confirmed that your system is ready at this point) or continue by clicking the `Start Chat Session` button
- Next you will be connecting with a Live Agent. Please be ready with your photo-ID. While waiting for the live agent please keep an eye on the chat area.
- After the live agent has verified your photo-ID they will unlock the next step for you to validate BioSig-ID™.
- Draw the password you created one final time and click the 'Validate' button to continue
- This ends the process and you are now presented with a button to return back to the system you started in before the BioSig-ID™ enrollment (for example Blackboard)
NOTE: If at any time you abort or skip the photo-ID verification process you will have to go through this process the next time you are required to use BioSig-ID™. After validating your BioSig-ID™ password you will return to step #18 as explained above.